Hobbywing has released FLYFUN 120A V5 30201400 under Aircraft ESC / BEC Motor / ESC / Cooling Fan category
DEO technology / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving effectiveness Optimization) implemented in the
ESC has numerous benefits:
● Rapider and smoother throttle effect, better security and freedom during journey.
● greater driving effectiveness, considerably longer journey time.
● Lower ESC heat, more dependable procedure.
Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
New soft start-up modes are wear regular propeller aircraft and
EDF aircraft with different sizes. With Reverse Brake mode enabled whenever
landing can effectively decrease the sliding distance of this aircraft to
simulate the landing of a genuine aircraft (within a fantastic quick distance,
the FLYFUN 130A/160A-HV-OPTO-V5 doesn’t have this function).
Normal Brake Mode, Proportional Brake mode, and Brake Disabled mode
may available; the braking system volume is adjustable in normal braking system mode
during proportional braking system mode, the braking system force will likely become straight away
allotted on the basis of the host to radio throttle stick.
High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak present of
8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V allows
users to possess more electronics or devices with greater power
like servo, flight controller, and on-board light in aircraft.
Multiple protection features contain start-up,
over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal,
overload, throttle indicator loss (or Fail secure),
and irregular input voltage effectively
prolongs the solution life of ESC.
New Design & Great performance
New design brings exquisite appearance and good heat-dissipating performance.
Imported elements, the superior 32-bit microprocessor, and PCB
(printed circuit board) with acutely low impedance utilized by the ESC guarantee
great present endurance, excellent performance and high reliability. The ESC is
obtainable in high-voltage/regular version with different Amps.
A few Programmable Parameters
Multiple programmable parameters for setups of various fixed-wing
aircraft are adjustable via transmitter or Hobbywing Light-emitting Diode system package.
- Brushed/Brushless : BL
- High Voltage/Regular : Regular
- Cont./Peak Present : 120A/150A
- Input : 3-6S LiPo
- Output Wires : modification Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A
- Input Connectors : Black-12AWG-150mm*3
- Output Connecotors : No
- Transmitter : 4.0 silver Connectors (Female)
ESC Programing via
- LED Program Card : Supported
- LED Program Box : maybe not Supported
- LCD Program Box : Supported
- WiFi Module : perhaps not Supported
- Program Port : perhaps not Supported
- Firmware Upgrade : specific system Wire
Size & Weight
- Weight : 77.2x34.6x19.2mm