Hobbywing has released FLYFUN 60A V5 30214101 under Aircraft ESC / BEC Motor / ESC / Cooling Fan category
DEO tech / Active Freewheeling
The DEO technology (Driving effectiveness Optimization) implemented inside the
ESC has numerous advantages:
● Rapider and smoother throttle effect, better safety and freedom during journey.
● greater driving effectiveness, considerably longer journey time.
● Lower ESC heat, more reliable procedure.
Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
New soft start-up modes can be applied to regular propeller aircraft and
EDF aircraft with various sizes. With Reverse Brake mode enabled whenever
landing can effectively reduce steadily the sliding distance the aircraft to
simulate the landing of a geniune aircraft (within an excellent fast distance,
the FLYFUN 130A/160A-HV-OPTO-V5 doesn’t have this function).
Normal Brake Mode, Proportional Brake mode, and Brake Disabled mode
can be acquired; the stopping system amount is adjustable in normal braking system mode
whilst in proportional braking system mode, the braking system force will undoubtedly be immediately
allotted based on the place of radio throttle stick.
High-power switch-mode BEC with continuous/peak current of
8A/20A and voltage adjustable among 5.2V, 6.0V and 7.4V licenses
users your can purchase more electronics or devices with higher energy
like servo, flight controller, and on-board light regarding the aircraft.
Multiple protection features have start-up,
over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal,
overload, throttle sign loss (or Fail secure),
and uncommon input voltage effectively
prolongs the solution life associated with ESC.
New Design & Great performance
New design brings exquisite appearance and good heat-dissipating performance.
Imported elements, the superior 32-bit microprocessor, plus the PCB
(printed circuit board) with exceedingly low impedance used by the ESC guarantee
great present stamina, exemplary performance and high reliability. The ESC is
accessible in high-voltage/regular variation with various Amps.
Multiple Programmable Parameters
Multiple programmable parameters for setups of various fixed-wing
aircraft are adjustable via transmitter or Hobbywing Light-emitting Diode system package.
- Brushed/Brushless : BL
- High Voltage/Regular : Regular
- Cont./Peak Present : 60A/80A
- Input : 3-6S LiPo
- Output cables : change Mode: 5.2V/6V/7.4V, 8A/20A
- Input Connectors : Black-14AWG-150mm*3
- Output Connecotors : No
- Transmitter : 4.0 silver Connectors (Female)
ESC Programing via
- LED Program Card : Supported
- LED Program Box : perhaps not Supported
- LCD Program Box : Supported
- WiFi Module : not Supported
- Program Port : maybe not Supported
- Firmware Upgrade : specific system Wire
- Size : perhaps not Supported
Size & Weight
- Weight : 68.8x34.6x18mm