Kyosho has released MINI-Z AWD TOYOTA GR SUPRA Matt Storm Gray Metallic in 1/27 R/C Models MINI-Z MA-020 RTR (Ready-to-Run) under On-Road category
To produce its effective performance to more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is easily obtainable in a Readyset. The MA-020 framework features VCS (variable camber suspension system) inside the front side that optimizes camber modification with suspension system system system move and a specially produced circuit board. The framework design allows area for installing the optional MZW431gyro item. The gyro is modified by switching only a little quantity on framework to mirror the amount of steering modification in a reaction to alterations in framework posture, allowing novices to professionals to push with their complete potential. Completely fitted away with accuracy ball bearings, the high drive efficiency associated with MA-020 framework is complimented inside the Readyset by the initial scale human body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that will need no regularity musical organization setting; all at a great value cost. Simply set the batteries to take pleasure from the excitement of drift driving along with the included band of drift tires. The framework works together most ASC MINI-Z numbers (additional parts possibly required for somebody designs). The MINI-Z AWD guarantees a unique world of dramatic racing action that will help you experience and luxuriate in.
●MINI-Z AWD Readyset specialized in MA-020 framework.
●Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
●Chassis features gyro sensitiveness modification function.
●Drift tires are set up as standard.
●Readyset requires only batteries become ready to make use of it!
●Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that basically requires no setup of frequency bands.
●Factory finished body is sold with display model quality finish.
●Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension system system move.
●Coil springtime on front suspension system may be simply replaced without tools.
●wide range of optional components may be had become installed.
●Note) Optional ICS can not be used. Furthermore, this model is particularly designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is really not suitable for the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It's simply befitting the unique (No.MZW431) gyro item (offered separately).
- Toyota Supra is revived initially in 17 years featuring its brand new 5th generation, proudly wearing its unique ‘GR’ brand name. The energy and beauty associated with Supra reunites in its contemporary kind.
- Includes trendy design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim and double rate modification of steering angle and control the blinking rate of optional LEDs. Besides, the transmitter has an exercise Mode function which limits price in regards to the car for effortless learning (standard environment during distribution is Training Mode).
- distinctive AWD Sports framework is established regarding the MA-02 framework and features the RA45 product.
- Features VCS front suspension that optimizes camber improvement and suspension move. Replacement of front suspension system system coil springs is easy without tools needed.
- designed with strut-type straight back suspension system system.
- complete bearing specifications consist of 14 ball bearings.
- constructed with drift tires as standard.
- fashioned with unique mount area and gyro modification amount the optional MZW431 gyro item (available individually).
- Length 167.5mm
- Width 70.0mm
- Height 50.0mm
- Wheelbase 94.0mm(L)
- Tread F : 59.5mm R : 59.5mm
- Tire F : 25.0mmx8.5mm R : 25.0mmx8.5mm
- Gear ratio 7.236.385.715.975.344.974.5:1
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- Rear Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
- Weight 193g
- R / C unit integral complete framework
- Painted and marked complete body
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- free nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion treatment unit
REQUIREMENT TO OPERATE
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter