Kyosho has released MINI-Z AWD TOYOTA GR SUPRA Prominence Red in 1/27 R/C Models MINI-Z MA-020 RTR (Ready-to-Run) under On-Road category
To produce its effective performance to more motorists, the MINI-Z AWD is available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on front side that optimizes camber modification with suspension system move and a specially designed circuit board. The framework design allows space for setting up the optional MZW431gyro product. The gyro is modified by switching just a little volume in framework to reflect the quantity of steering modification responding to alterations in framework destination, enabling novices to professionals to exert effort an automobile for complete potential. Completely fitted away with accuracy ball bearings, the high drive effectiveness of this MA-020 framework is complimented within the Readyset by the initial scale human body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no regularity musical company environment; all at a fantastic value expense. Merely set the batteries to savor the thrill of drift driving with the included couple of drift tires. The framework works together using the many ASC MINI-Z systems (additional elements maybe necessary for someone styles). The MINI-Z AWD guarantees a genuine realm of dramatic competition action for you yourself to experience and luxuriate in.
●MINI-Z AWD Readyset considering MA-020 framework.
●Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
●Chassis features gyro sensitiveness modification function.
●Drift tires are setup as standard.
●Readyset requires simply batteries become prepared to use it!
●Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that may need no setup of regularity bands.
●Factory completed human anatomy includes display model quality finish.
●Features VCS (variable camber suspension system system) that adjusts camber according to suspension system swing.
●Coil springtime on front suspension system are simply just changed without tools.
●wide collection of optional components can be obtained become installed.
●Note) Optional ICS can't be used. Additionally, this model is particularly created for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not suitable for the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It truly is merely suitable for the unique (No.MZW431) gyro product (offered individually).
- Toyota Supra was revived for the first time in 17 years featuring its brand new 5th generation, proudly wearing its groundbreaking ‘GR’ brand. The energy and beauty associated with Supra reunites in its modern sort.
- Includes trendy design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim and dual cost modification of steering angle and control the blinking rate of optional LEDs. Also, the transmitter has a Training Mode function which limits speed of car for simple learning (standard environment before delivery is knowledge Mode).
- distinctive AWD Sports framework is started regarding MA-02 framework and features the RA45 product.
- Features VCS front suspension system system that optimizes camber enhancement in collaboration with suspension system swing. Replacement of front suspension system system coil springs is easy without any tools needed.
- saturated in strut-type straight back suspension.
- complete bearing specs include 14 ball bearings.
- filled with drift tires as standard.
- designed with unique mount area and gyro adjustment amount the optional MZW431 gyro unit (offered separately).
- Length 167.5mm
- Width 70.0mm
- Height 50.0mm
- Wheelbase 94.0mm(L)
- Tread F : 59.5mm R : 59.5mm
- Tire F : 25.0mmx8.5mm R : 25.0mmx8.5mm
- Gear ratio 7.236.385.715.975.344.974.5:1
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- Rear Wheel Offset Narrow +1.5mm
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P
- Weight 193g
- R / C product key complete framework
- Painted and marked complete human anatomy
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removal product
REQUIREMENT TO OPERATE
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis.
- AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter