Tamiya has released Lotus Super 7 II in 1/24 Scale Models assembly kit under Sport Cars Vehicles category
This 1/24 scale model kit recreates the classic Super Seven kit car. The Super 7 is a famous kit vehicle that spawned legions of fans since its launch in 1957, and lives on today, manufactured by Caterham. Lotus developed and offered Seven automobiles very first, but as well as the improved Super 7 type of the auto are operating on a 4-cylinder 1.3-liter Ford Cosworth motor, achieving a premier speed of over 160km/h. Simple yet effective designs such as rack and pinon steering and drum brakes made its installation agreed to home constructor.
• 1/24 scale synthetic model create kit. Length: 139mm, width: 61mm.
• Features a realistic leisure of Ford Cosworth engine underneath the beginning bonnet.
• Redesigned Decals and seatbelt stickers.
• C elements are now actually molded in white for easier artwork.
• Select whether to gather as a road automobile, or a Clubman racer (with committed competition shows and roll club).