Tamiya has released X-SA Lunch Box Semi-Assembled in 1/12 R/C Models RWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run) under Off-Road Monster Trucks category
The classic supper Box makes its treatment for the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series providing an all-around enjoyable 2WD drive on those iconic bulging tires!
towards X-SA show
Kits are a large part of what we do at Tamiya, but we furthermore understand that many individuals might not have the time or confidence the construction of an R/C model – that is we've develop the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) collection of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup framework together with your TEU-105BK ESC (electronic price control) included, plus a totally painted human anatomy utilizing the marking stickers at this time utilized. All you need to complete is provide you with the R/C gear and battery pack, perform some installation, and you’re ready to drive.
• 1/12 scale completed R/C model. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 225mm. Wheelbase: 207mm.
• The classic Lunch Box body is molded in styrene synthetic inside initial yellow, along with the famous markings already applied.
• Yellow tires are combined with 115mm tires for some severe down road ability.
• The durable and easy-to-assemble 2WD framework features a box type frame with front move supply split and rear rolling rigid suspension system setups.
• A pre-assembled, sealed gearbox protects the diff gear from sand and also other intruding debris.
• Features a rear wheelie club for wild wheels-in-the-air driving.
• needs individually sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and appropriate charger.