Tamiya has released X-SA Hornet Semi-Assembled in 1/10 R/C Models RWD drivetrain RTR (Ready-to-Run) under Electric Powered Off-Road Buggy category
The classic Tamiya Hornet joins the X-SA show, a youth fantasy for many really extremely early R/C fans whilst still being a tremendously popular model today.
towards X-SA show
Kits are a large area of what we do at Tamiya, but we also discover that many people might not have enough time or self-confidence the construction of an R/C model – as a result of this we've create the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) band of models. Each item features a fully-assembled and setup framework with this TEU-105BK ESC (electronic rate control) included, plus a totally painted human body utilizing the marking stickers at the moment used. All you've got doing is supply you with the R/C gear and electric batteries, perform some installation, and you’re prepared to drive.
• 1/10 scale completed R/C model. Length: 400mm, width: 230mm, height: 150mm. Wheelbase: 251mm.
• Finished polycarbonate body and wing are pre-painted in black, and have the iconic Hornet livery stickers utilized.
• The framework comes ready-assembled.
• split move axle front suspension system makes use of friction dampers, while rolling rigid axle straight back suspension system system system is fitted with oil filled dampers.
• Sealed back gearbox protects diff gear during off-road running.
• Requires separately offered: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery power and compatible charger.