Tamiya has released Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R in 1/10 R/C Models TT-01E AWD drivetrain assembly kit under Electric Powered On-Road Touring Cars category
This Tamiya R/C kit pairs a classic body therefore the proven TT-01 Type-E framework. The human body illustrates the Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R, which was a particular kind of the Mustang that has been produced by Ford’s Special Vehicle Team (SVT for short).
TT-01 E Chassis
The tub framework with this developed shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery near to the ground for paid off center of gravity and maximum balance. Set up regarding bathtub framework is a fiberglass strengthened nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, in addition to a 3-piece tie pole supplying a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system system system, and front side and right back differential gears all relationship to create exceptional running ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are along with steel plated tires developed simply for this model; the high sidewalls create forgiving turns.
• 1/10 scale R/C model construction kit. Length: 465mm, width: 195mm, height: 134mm
• Polycarbonate human body with separate molded parts recreating the inside mirrors and back wing.
• Stickers for trim human anatomy details.
• Paint screen masking stickers included.
• 5-spoke tires are paired with treaded tires.
• 257mm wheelbase.
• a myriad of Hop-Up choice components can be obtained to tune the TT-01 Type-E framework.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) effective at running sensor brushless motors and brushed engines alike. (21.5 modification BL engine limitation) (23 Turn brushed motor restriction.
• needed products: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with appropriate charger, and Tamiya PS paint.