Tamiya has released Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR 1997 in 1/10 R/C Models TT-01E AWD drivetrain assembly kit under Electric Powered On-Road Touring Cars category
This Tamiya radio control model replica recreates the 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. The model had been originally released as Item 58214 about the TA-03R framework. This launch views the classic battle car human anatomy attached to the confirmed and novice friendly TT-01 Type-E framework! The vehicle finished up being running on a behemoth 6-liter V12 motor. In 1997 it had an exceptionally effective FIA GT Championship period, using six victories in eleven activities returning towards the team (AMG-Mercedes) and motorist championships.
• 1/10 scale R/C model arranged kit.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate human anatomy.
• split molded elements recreate wing, spoiler and part mirrors.
• Stickers are included to reproduce markings, with screen masking stickers to simply help through the painting procedure.
• Silver tires are combined with rushing slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E framework features shaft-driven 4WD for simple managing, and great customization.
• numerous Hop-Up option components can be had to tune the framework.
• Includes 540 Torque-Tuned engine.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic price control) effective at running sensor brushless engines and brushed machines alike. (21.5 change BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limitation)
• needed Things: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery power with appropriate charger, and Tamiya PS paint.