Tamiya has released Terra Scorcher 2020 in 1/10 R/C Models 2WD AWD drivetrain assembly kit under Electric Powered Off-Road Buggy category
A legend returns – the Terra Scorcher happens to be a trusty off road installation kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It creates a welcome comeback in the shape of this LIMITED-EDITION kit, which features a contemporary chassis and some updates on livery marking scheme.
• 1/10 scale R/C model set up kit.
• Polycarbonate human anatomy is with the 4WD framework that has been previously used on re- given Fire Dragon (product 58403), with further improvements.
• Updated marking stickers keep consitently the style associated with 1988 initial.
• Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and dependable drive via universal bones and 3-bevel gear differentials inside the front part and back sealed gearboxes, and enhanced by complete Ball Bearings.
• The structured double wishbone suspension employs top I-arms and reduced H-arms with CVA oil dampers. Upper arms are adjustable.
• Stabilizers front and right back ensure nimble management and precision.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic rate control) with the capacity of operating sensor brushless motors and brushed machines alike. (21.5 modification BL motor limitation) (23 Turn brushed engine limitation)
• Required Things: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with suitable charger, and Tamiya PS paint.