Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
47478-60A Tamiya - 1/10 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 (Light Blue Painted Body) (CC-02) (W/O ESC)
Add to Cart
Write a review
Tamiya has released 1990 Land Rover Defender 90 Light Blue Painted Body CC-02 W/O ESC under category
This is a Limited-Edition Radio Control kit of the 1990 Land Rover Defender 90. Unlike item 58700, this version includes a pre-painted body in light blue!
The Defender 90 is a legendary Land Rover off-road car, and its roots go back to 1948. Based on differences in wheelbases, this car has three types – the Defender 90/110/130. This R/C model depicts a 3-door model with 93-inch wheelbase.
CC-02 Chassis - Off Road, Evolved
Designed for a wide range of off-road scenes including rocky terrain, the CC-02 chassis' ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability. A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears front and rear. Four-link rigid suspension is employed front and rear, with CVA oil dampers for all-encompassing control, even on tricky rock sections. This model comes with black wheels and grippy block pattern tires.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 429mm, width: 200mm, height: 215mm, wheelbase (short): 242mm (CC-01S chassis).
• Polycarbonate body pre-painted in light blue.
• Compatible with 5mm-diameter LEDs x2 for headlights and 5mm-diameter LEDs x6 for the rear.
• Includes separately molded parts for grille, side mirrors, light cases and outer roll gages.
• Black ABS resin wheels are paired with semi-pneumatic all-terrain rubber tires.
• The ladder frame CC-02 chassis features superior durability and employs front/rear coil spring suspension which is great for off-road surfaces including rocky terrain.
• Includes 540 Type brushed motor.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option Parts is available to customize the CC-02 chassis.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery & charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate pre-painted body
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : CC-02
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : not included
Motor : 540-brushed type
Required To Complete : 2-channel radio, ESC, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
Suspension : 4-link
Terrain Use : Multi-Purpose
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2022 rcjaz.co.uk All rights reserved