Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
58675 Tamiya - 1/10 Mercedes-Benz G 500 (CC-02)
Add to Cart
Write a review
Tamiya has released Mercedes-Benz G 500 in 1/10 R/C Models CC-02 AWD drivetrain assembly kit under Off-Road Trucks category
Get ready to do some fun trail exploration with the all-new Tamiya CC-02 (Cross Country 2) chassis platform! Tamiya’s designers have been hard at work to bring R/C enthusiasts the next generation of Tamiya trail driving with a completely revamped machine.
The first body to grace the capable new chassis is a highly-detailed polycarbonate recreation of the Mercedes-Benz G 500, which first graced the Mercedes stable of SUV’s in 2018.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 455mm, width: 196mm, height: 207mm. Wheelbase: 267mm.
• TLU-01 LED Light Unit and LEDs included.
• G 500 body is recreated accurately in polycarbonate. Separately molded parts are included for the front grille, side mirrors and spare tire cover.
• Designed for a wide range of off-road terrain including rocky surfaces, the CC-02 chassis’ ladder frame is inspired by full-size vehicles and is the base for its superior durability.
• A 4WD setup employs the motor longitudinally behind the front axle, with separated gearbox and transfer case, and propeller shafts transmitting power to the differential gears to the front and rear.
• Twenty gear ratios between 11.09:1 and 29.28:1 are possible using separately sold pinion gears, for some serious fine-tuning!
• 4-link rigid suspension front and rear, with CVA oil dampers.
• Differential Gears: 3-bevel differential gears provide a smooth driving. They can also be locked (with reassembly) for driving on poor surfaces.
• Axle Housings: Housings enclose a central differential gear and axle shafts in a rigid setup that lets the chassis take on rough terrain with ease: if one wheel rises, the other is pushed downward to help the chassis gain traction.
• Gearbox: Power from the motor is routed via the realistic looking gearbox and transfer case, from its propeller shafts to the differential gears, and finally to the wheels.
• 4-Link Suspension: A rigid setup employs 4 plastic link arms on each axle housing and four oil dampers. This ergonomic design offers superior durability and the ground clearance.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : CC-02
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Not Included
Led Lights : Included
Motor : 540-brushed type
Requires A : 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4 volt battery & compatible battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled
Suspension : 4-Link Suspension
Terrain Use : Multi-Purpose
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2022 rcjaz.co.uk All rights reserved