Tamiya has released Roller Skating Robot under Model Kits STEM category
This Roller-Skating Robot moves ahead by beginning and shutting its foot. This movement is equivalent to genuine skating – a type of movement called swizzle.
• Assembly kit. Length: 127mm, maximum width: 102mm, height: 145mm, fat: 180g (with on their own supplied battery power).
• This Roller-Skating Robot moves ahead by opening and shutting its legs, and caster restriction limits caster movement and customizations lateral to forward motion.
• The rudders on roller skates may be modified to help make appropriate and left.
• Push the remaining rudder towards outside to help make kept, and the right rudder outside to turn appropriate.
• select from clear blue human body that enables viewing of inside mechanisms and white the one which can be easily painted.
• Speed: 33.3 cm/s=1.2 km/h (it should take about 3 seconds to make use of 1 meter.)
• minimal switching radius: about 300mm.
• Includes everything required for simple snap-fit/screw-together installation.
• is sold with type 130 motor.
• One AA battery power is important (offered individually).
• Can complement rails if desired (individually offered universal fingers).