Tamiya has released Fine Engraving Blade 0.25mm under Knife Craft Tools category
Engraving to stress details specially panel lines, unless you contain customized info is a favorite advanced modeling method. Tamiya makes this advanced modeling strategy simple featuring its line-up of engraving blades. These fine engraving blades are constructed with tungsten carbide, and gives a smooth, constant finish. They are accessible in an array of different thicknesses to fulfill your modeling requirements.
• 0.25mm Fine Engraving Blade x1
• Total size: 25mm. Shank diameter: 2mm.
• appropriate usage with particular holder Item 74139 Engraving Blade Holder. Additionally appropriate for Fine Pin Vise D (Item 74050) and D-R (product 74112).
• simply hold at a 45- to 60-degree angle and pull gently within the surface to score it. Perform as crucial that you achieve a clearly-defined result.
• comes into play an incident that may endure to ten blades.
• A color-coded marking regarding shank enables effortless recognition of blade depth.