Tamiya has released Hexagonite Black Special in 1/32 scale assembly kit under Racing Mini 4WD Mini 4WD Series category
Right here comes an Ebony Special form of the initial Hexagonite, that has been an absolute design in 2018 Mini 4WD Design Contest and originally turned up as Item 18653. The model relies upon the midship aero MA chassis.
towards MA Chassis:
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six specific low-friction rollers, a rear skid club and also other fast features developed as a result of several years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame in addition guarantees that assembling and maintaining the vehicle well-maintained is a job that you can do by beginners and veteran racers alike. The following, the MA framework features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model create kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 44mm.
• Body comes molded in tinted Smoke ABS.
• includes metallic and clear stickers to enhance the body.
• 5-spoke Orange small-diameter tires are coupled with super hard low-profile tires in Black.
• Type 130 dual shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are essential (offered individually).
• numerous Grade-Up Parts can be had independently to modify your device.